Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Adelanto, California
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to perform the duties in this description and to provide assistance as assigned.
• Process orders per customer specifications and track order from start to finish.
• Coordinate the sales orders entry process; ensures the proper procedures are followed, orders are accurately posted, and any changes made are accurately recorded.
• Serve as a liaison between customers, and internal functions/departments.
• Inform customers by email or telephone of order information, such as stocking, installing and repairs, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
• Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing.
• Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
• Monitor and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
• Provide customer service for dedicated accounts, as assigned by manager.
• Accurately enters all order requests received via telephone, fax, mail, and email.
• Ensures customer inquiries are handled in a professional and expeditious manner. Maintains effective communication with other individuals and departments, as necessary.
• Product knowledge is demonstrated, and reference materials are updated, detail oriented and organized.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to corporate company structure.
• Flexibility and exceptional customer service skills required.
• Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm are demonstrated at all times.
• Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is required.
• Practical experience in a similar position is a plus.
• High customer service orientation.
• Detail-orientation and good analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate at different levels.
• Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills.
• Ability to both work effectively in a team and independently.
• Must be flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
• Must be able to work daily overtime and Saturdays as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.