Watermark Retirement Communities Universal Service Worker in Albany, California
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this "Notice"). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to our associates and a strong, positive culture is a significant driver of this success. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you will feel something special; an atmosphere of personal, authentic human connection. We call it making Ripples. We invite you to be a part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, create Ripples, and share stories that celebrate life and the human connection. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we value each and every one. Join us in creating culture one story at a time! We are excited to offer this temp-to-perm position during COVID 19 to help people get back to work. If you re someone that is skilled in multiple areas and can be flexible in your day to day job assignments then we can help you get back to work during these unprecedented times Bring your passion and strong work ethic to us!:
Experience in 1 or more of the following skills:
- Dining services
- Resident Programing
- Front Desk
- Technology (Face Time, Zoom, Google Meet, Social Media)
- Screeners (Screen people entering the community to rule out COVID 19 exposure)
- Home Health Aides:
What you can expect from us:
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
- An extraordinary company culture: Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.:
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliate’s via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.: