Kronos Team Lead - Payment Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Team Lead - Payment Services
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Santa Ana - California - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
The Team Lead has the responsibility of managing the day-to-day activities. Mentoring people, monitoring processes and insuring technology is leveraged to exceed customer SLAs is required. Must actively support process and technology initiatives that will improve the operational performance of the team while delighting customers. Must have the ability to manage difficult customer communications and ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates as the subject matter expert and provide functional direction in the all areas for issue resolution
• Continuously looks for improvements in operational processes and designs and is responsible for implementing those initiatives
• Optimizes the contribution of the team through coaching and mentoring
• Create and/or partner to deliver training on Tax related topics
• Serves as internal escalation point for all team members
• Attend and/or lead recurring team meetings as well as represent the PS Customer Support team when applicable
• Ensure the team’s daily responsibilities and commitments have been completed timely and accurately within established guidelines
• Actively participate in the resolution of day to day issues that arise, including problems with customers, third parties, internal teams and our internal systems as needed
• Drive the establishment and refinement of internal UKG processes
• Project management, tracking and supporting the team on key deliverables
• Ability to provide leadership and drive initiatives within the team
• 3 years leadership experience
• Served as the subject matter expert in a role for a service provider or corporation
• Ability to lead and influence team members, customers and partners without direct reporting authority
• Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
• Proven track record of customer stabilization and subject matter expertise over multiple customers of varying complexity
• Strong background in customer service required
• 3-5 years payroll/tax experience
• UKG Pro experience
• Working knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience with SQL
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent, at least five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.