Aerotek Maintenance Mechanic in Bakersfield, California
Now hiring Maintenance Technicians!
• Must have mechanical and electrical experience in an industrial setting.
• Will be changing out and testing motor control units and working on electro-mechanical equipment.
• Must be able to troubleshoot up to 480v.
• Conducting repairs and preventative maintenance of packaging production equipment.
• Lock out/tag out experience is required.
• Will be making mechanical repairs, working on packaging machinery, conveyors, sorters etc.
Qualifications: 3-5 years of Maintenance Mechanic or Electrician experience.
Call for more details Jessica Reyes 661-282-4788.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.