Watermark Retirement Communities Caregiver in Berkeley, California
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this "Notice"). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to a strong, positive culture is a significant part of how we achieve that industry leadership. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you can feel something special there. This atmosphere comes from a culture of personal, authentic human connection. We invite you to be part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, and build connections. As a Watermark associate, you will touch lives and create stories, but what you will receive far exceeds what you will give. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them. Join a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions—because every interaction matters
At a Watermark Community our care staff does so much more than what the title reflects. This is why we choose to call our care staff “NAYAS”
Naya is an ancient Sanskrit word that means GUIDE, PERSON of WISDOM, and LEADER.
Does that sound like the caregiver you are?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We are asking if you apply online, please complete the entire application process. It is very important. Serious inquires. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you!
Our Naya’s will not only have the opportunity to provide care but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents. If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a caregiver in assisted living and memory care then come on board with us and become a Naya.
We look forward to meeting you!
2 years’ experience as a care giver in an assisted living, memory care or home care setting
Able to work weekends
- Diligent in paper work
- Excellent work ethics
- Great assessment skills
Interested in learning and growing your skill set What we can provide for you:
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.