Robert Half International PC Technician in Burbank, California
Implementation Specialist (PC Technician)
Robert Half is looking for a Implementation Specialist (PC Technician) for a client in the health field. This PC Technician position supports clients' needs regarding the implementation and installation of an outside party’s systems' hardware and software. The ideal PC Technician candidate that is a multitasker with a strong technical skill set, positive attitude, and has the willingness to work long hours as needed is ideal.
PC Technician Job Details:
· Build Metro Carts for use in Supply locations to hold patient care supplies.
· Assist with transfer of product from current storage system to Metro Carts.
· Install products and ensure proper operation of technology solutions by utilizing set up checklist.
· Work with both client and the outside party’s onsite Strategic Account Manager to ensure successful implementation by adhering to project schedule and task milestones.
· Work with an outside party’s technical support to assist with resolving issues while on-site with clients
• Healthcare Supply Chain and/or Healthcare Capital Equipment Installation Experience
• Customer Service, Self Motivated, Detail oriented, and Organized
• Able to do some light lifting and be on feet for long periods of time
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.