Aerotek Chief Engineer in Carlsbad, California
• Leads development and delivery of strategic technology solutions.
• Works closely with the customer to define the problem in a way that will result in a successful productization of the defined and solved problem.
• Must be able to think strategically and tactically in all technical areas.
• Understands the end user’s system and needs.
• Must be expert in the Business Unit’s Capabilities in order to solve customer’s problems.
• Work and collaborate with the VP/GM, SVP and the Business Unit Controller to craft solutions that meet customer requirements and business unit financial goals.
• Generate solutions that are the highest performance and lowest cost to separate us from potential competitors.
• Identification of strategic alliances, teammates and partners for key pursuit opportunities that will allow the business unit to win business because of the unit’s technical prowess.
• Participate in relevant trade shows, industry days and seminars to stay abreast of customer strategies, goals and objectives and to increase your expertise in the Business Units area of competence.
• Secures long term relationships with customer’s technical leadership and stays in communication with these people.
• Perform functions that will collect, document and process lessons learned as well as ensure the continual update and improvements of the business unit’s technical functions.
• Support the development of test plans and manage the integration, verification, validation process to ensure technical performance.
• Responsible for the technical execution of R&D engineering projects to support the business unit.
• Provide support for proposals.
• Present engineering work products in periodic reviews to senior staff and customers.
• Perform all other duties as required from the Vice President/General Manager.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.