Aerotek Welder/Fabricator in Fresno, California
A welder and fabricator who can use shop equipment.
not production welding, have to know how to fabricate
-mechanical and hand tools
welder, fabricate, MIG, mild steel, Blueprint
Friday is all overtime
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Welding mostly Mild Steel for municipal truck bodies, plows, and truck accessories.
• Able to weld without tooling. Can set up their own weldments
• Weld vertical up and down hill. Most of the welders we got they do not do well in this area or need to learn it or get better. Mostly are fixture welders.
• Must be able to fabricate their own parts that means make your own bracket to install components on trucks
• Must learn how to plumb hydraulics, including mounting PTO, Pumps, Tanks, Hydraulic Lines, Hydraulic Valves, and hose crimping and routing. These will take at least one year for someone who is eager to learn.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Must be able to read blue prints
• Must be able to do math at 6th grade level
• Must have good communication skills
• If the person knows wiring as well, that is even better.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.