Ricoh Americas Corporation Digital Services Sales - Cloud Hosting in Irvine, California
This position covers the Western Territory
The Digital Services Specialist - IT Services role is to execute direct sales by building relationships and a revenue pipeline within an assigned geographic area for the purpose of both new client acquisition and customer retention. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities as well as working with the aligned operational team to provide guidance and to upsell assigned existing customers. He or she will be adept at solution selling in order to comprehend a prospects' or customers' business needs, while understanding complex cloud and local network environments in order to successfully propose the desired solution. Experience in the managed IT Services, cloud services or enterprise software services industries is a requirement. Experience in analysis, design, technical consulting and virtual architecture is highly valued.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Create and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, email, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
- Work with operations team to penetrate and upsell assigned customer accounts with newer technologies.
- Attending networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include sales pipeline forecasting and management to ensure consistent performance each month.
- Work with Inside Sales Representatives to ensure lead generation and appointment setting success through guidance and coaching.
- Participate in self-initiated educational activities to maintain expert level knowledge in the marketplace as well as mindSHIFT service offerings and technologies.
- Ability to document findings and recommendations in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience producing technical documentation and proposals.
- Professionally represent the company to clients and provide excellent customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)
- Minimum of 8 years prior direct sales experience in the managed services or cloud/software services market; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota, as well as a proven ability to develop a new territory from scratch
- Demonstrable experience in calling on C level executives, identifying and agreeing key business issues and winning the business through the provision of a technology solution with a business outcome
- Previous selling in an outsourced service or cloud hosting is required. Demonstrable through the ability to discuss networks, data center environments and virtual services
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records