Xponential Fitness Multimedia/Graphic Designer in Irvine, California
Xponential Fitness is looking for a multimedia/graphic designer to join the in-house creative team. You will be working closely with our Creative Director, in-house graphic designers, and CMO’s to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for social media, emails, websites…etc. The ideal candidate is extremely well rounded for an array of project needs and has experience working across the complete Adobe Suite with strong capabilities in animation design, video editing and print design. To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high quality animated content that engages viewers.
Xponential Fitness is the curator of leading brands across every vertical in the boutique fitness industry. We have thousands of franchise locations across the world and with the companies fast growth comes a fast-moving work flow so our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high-speed environment while working from home during the current pandemic.
Essential Job Functions
- Design creative assets for all brands following the unique brand standards for each
- Version creative for both online and printed use, including social media advertising, video ads, emails, display ads, posters, flyers, magazine ads, banners, brochures etc.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with design and marketing teams
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
Other duties as assigned Qualifications
Excellence in Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing digital and print advertisements
- Strong understanding of digital content including mobile ads and applications
- Must be detail oriented, service oriented and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with brands and their teams
Ability to prioritize, schedule and ensure completion and accuracy of tasks Experience
3+ years experience in similar role
- Portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of design software
- Ability to collaborate on long-term projects
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Ability to switch design styles quickly between brand projects