Optum Family Medicine Physician in Long Beach, California
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you. We have opportunity for bilingual English/Spanish Family Medicine Physician based in downtown Long Beach.
HealthCare Partners is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: HCP Urgent Care, nine HCP multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals conveniently based within the Long Beach community.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin /clinical team that consists of two Medical Assistants per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Work Schedule: Four days per week; 32 hours clinical care per week
• Balance: Regular schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• Community based: Clinics are conveniently located in the heart of Long Beach with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego and nearby access to Pacific Coast. Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach’s vibrant waterfront scene. From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you’ll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground. Long Beach community offers an array of outdoor activities, new state of the art aquarium, well know Grand Prix races, art/theater and wonderful and diverse cuisine and restaurant options. Community offers wonderful housing communities, convenient airport and excellent school districts.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family Medicine
• Fluent in Spanish required
•Excellent patient care and communication skills
•Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.