Molina Healthcare Rep, Member Services_Member&Provider Contact Center_Remote Employees in Long Beach, California
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Generally, the occupational knowledge and specific technical and professional skills and abilities required to perform the essential duties of this job):
• Responds to incoming calls from members and providers.
• Responsible for pulling explanation of benefits for the department.
• Assists with formal training needs of new employees as needed.
• Conducts member satisfaction assessment services as applicable and based on business needs.
• Processes Check Tracers requests for the department.
Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.