CableCom LLC Invoicing Clerk-Sacramento in McClellan, California
CC023 -McClellan Park, CA
McClellan, CA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is currently seeking full-time Invoicing Clerks to join our team in Sacramento, California. Successful candidates will maintain the invoicing data, perform account reconciliations, and communicate with teams for outstanding balances. Candidates need to have bookkeeping and accounting experience, strong organization and problem-solving skills, high level of accuracy and ability to work independently. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel preferred. Candidate must be capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package.
- Maintain the invoicing data and perform daily invoicing functions within the accounting or sales teams.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices using the company’s billing system.
- Support accountants, invoicing team and bookkeepers; work with other teams to share workloads, answer questions, and solve billing issues.
- Invoicing clerks research and fix billing errors
- Reconciles tasks
- Perform administrative other duties when requested, such as entering data and preparing reports.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data;
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; commits to long hours of work when necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two (2) to 5 years practical accounting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
- Able to perform physical tasks for the entire assigned work shift.
- Standing - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Walking - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Sitting 2-8 hours daily
- Bending/Twisting - 0 to 2 hours daily
- Lift & Carry (weights of 1-25 lbs.) – occasionally
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.cablecomllc.us
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: January 15, 2021