Oracle Outbound Product Manager 5 (CMTS Level) – Conversational AI Platform (JoinOCI) in Menlo Park, California
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Outbound Product Manager 5 – Conversational AI Platform
Oracle Digital Assistant Organization
We are a newly formed group within Oracle creating innovative products helping our customers solve some really hard problems. We are like a start-up inside a large company with an exciting charter and lot of creative freedom. We have assembled some of the smartest people in the industry and are growing this team.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as an outbound product manager to pay a key role in the success of this service by defining the go to market strategy for the North America region, create awareness with internal sales teams, partners and customers, prepare the sales team with an understanding of the product and market and support the sales team in execution with a focus on multi-customer activities, please review our profile.
*Must Have Qualifications:*
· 10 years hands on experience in the technology space
- 5 years working in a customer facing consulting role, pre-sales role or Outbound Product Manager role
· Deep understanding and hands-on experience with Chatbots and Conversational AI technologies
· Experience with Machine Learning or NLP-
Strong understanding of how machine learning and natural language processing work, current market trends and strategies of key market leaders.
Experience working with technologies such as Tensorflow, Apache Spark, Theano Django or Elastic Search, Hadoop, HBase
· Experience with product management practices and agile
· Familiarity with Open Source Platforms\Frameworks: Prior experience with REST APIs, Chatbots, Neural Networks, NLP
· Should have the ability to identify business opportunities for automated digital assistants.
· Enjoy a fast-paced work environment and can quickly adjust to changing priorities.
· Like working with customers and sales and enjoy evangelizing and finding new opportunities
· Experience presenting in industry events and to Cx level executives, business and integration specilaists / developers.
· Strong communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders within and outside of Enterprise Technology
· Creates trust with customers and is engaged in their success.
· Hands on that is able to get into the depths of the product and build demos and solutions.
· Fluency in English and a good communicator both orally and in writing.
*Detailed Description and Job Requirements:*
· Develop in region go to market strategy and business plan
· Pre-sales support for sales (field & OD) with presentations, demos proof of concepts, technical architecture discussions, general Q&A
· Help answer commercials with sizing, pricing
· Help create awareness and train internal sales teams, technical teams, consulting, partners and customers
· Engage in design reviews with customers and be focal point for in region customer escalations working with support and center of excellence (COE) teams
· Provide regular roadmap updates to customers and partners in the region.
· Define product requirements to in bound product management team by collecting customer feedback via customer advisory boards in the region, reviewing competition, analyst reports, conducting market research.
· Analyze weekly product performance in region providing executive reports on trends and defining an action plan to increase adoption and renewals
· Obtain product market share by working with GTM teams to develop product sales strategies.
· Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
· Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
· Creates sales & technical content and collaborates with go to market teams to define campaigns and help sell product
· Contribute to product suite planning exercises; ensure plans incorporate customer research, usability studies and market analysis to further enhance enterprise product(s)
Job: *Product Development
Title: Outbound Product Manager 5 (CMTS Level) – Conversational AI Platform (JoinOCI)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 2100099B