Builders FirstSource Inventory Control/Office Admin in National City, California
Inventory Control/Office Admin
National City CA (Bay Marina Dr)-1022 BAY MARINA DR 190 (91950), 1022 BAY MARINA DR. SUITE 190, National City, California, United States of AmericaReq #18196
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
The Dixieline Lumber and Home Centers are conveniently located throughout San Diego County, offering both homeowners and contractors complete customer service. Our sales staff can help select the proper hardware, tools and supplies needed for just about any project.Today, Dixieline Lumber & Home Centers is owned by Builders FirstSource, the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the residential construction market in the U.S.
Under limited direction, maintains proper inventory levels by monitoring stock and generating purchase orders as needed in accordance with replenishment guidelines. Will also be responsible for daily office administrative duties to include preparation of reports, process sales orders, communicates effectively with customers.
• Investigates and corrects inventory discrepancies.
• Places special orders and ensure pricing is accurate.
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced co-workers.
• Reviews system generated reports and uses information to generate purchase orders for stock merchandise.
• Places purchase orders from vendors to balance projected needs with special buy opportunities and future promotions utilizing on-time delivery methods.
• Ensures all costs are accurate and accounted for on purchase orders.
• Partners with marketing, pricing, inventory control, and accounts payable departments to resolve system and/or invoice cost discrepancies and determine appropriate corrective action with vendor to resolve.
• Provides sales and informational assistance on products and freight to staff and customers.
• Returns defective merchandise and ensures proper and timely credit is received from vendor.
• Provides training and guidance to less experienced co-workers.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three (3) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource,
please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- National City CA (Bay Marina Dr)-1022 BAY MARINA DR 190 (91950), 1022 BAY MARINA DR. SUITE 190, National City, California, United States of America