Robert Half International Customer Service in Newark, California
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
• Help to troubleshoot incoming callers with various forms of assistance including but not limited to order processing, registration, problem resolution, virtual services assistance, financial transaction \
What we're looking for:
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Are you a service 'champion' who looks to improve their environment? Do you love to deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs? And do you have the required skills and experience for this position?
Then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Newark, CA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502768739
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative