Aerotek Customer Service Lead in Oceanside, California
This role will focus on direct communication with customers and vendors, project scheduling, and coordination across departments to foster optimized interaction with our customers. In addition, the lead will streamline the request management process within the assigned team.
• Assists team members in the organization and management of all customer and vendor inquiries
• Communicates directly with customers and vendors via phone or email
• Assesses and responds promptly to customer inquiries and escalations, with the ability to properly triage requests based on urgency
• Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to effectively address customer service inquiries, comments, or complaints
• Handles and resolves customer complaints quickly and professionally, and follows up to ensure that complaints were resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
• Schedules and monitors the completion of customer projects with assigned and existing KBS vendors
• Escalates any projects on the executive weekly reports that need crew assignments to corresponding field managers and Strategic Account Managers
• Organizes workflow to meet or exceed customer timeframes
Account Specialist, Account Manager, Customer Service, Account Coordinator, Inside Sales, project coordinator
Top Skills Details:
Excel, Customer Service, Account management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Facilities Maintenance industry experience is a plus
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, listening, and conflict management skills
• Possesses adaptability, resourcefulness, ability to navigate varying requests, and stress tolerance
• Has excel experience (pivot tables and v-lookups)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.