Albertsons Sr. IT Auditor in PLEASANTON, California
Are you an internal advisor who can apply your expertise collaboratively with business needs to ensure IT governance and risk are appropriately managed across processes, systems and new business initiatives? At Albertsons, you will have the opportunity to partner with recognized industry leaders and help shape the IT trajectory of a growing organization preparing to become a public company.
The Internal Audit Department has an opening for an IT Audit Senior. This position is based in Pleasanton, California, reporting into the Manager of IT Audit.
What you will do:
- Prepare review objectives and scope, identify areas of highest risk and opportunities for process improvement, and communicate review findings to management through written reports and presentations.
- Work with management on determining corrective or improvement actions, and monitor through completion.
- Participate on various consultative initiatives with IT and business groups to enhance organizational maturity.
What we offer our employees:
- We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
- We are located opposite the Stoneridge Shopping Center, at the intersection of the 580 and 680 freeways with a reverse commute from Silicon Valley.
- The newly remodeled facility provides various on-site amenities including a state of the art gym, health clinic, gourmet cafeteria and Montessori preschool.
What you bring along:
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- CISA, CISSP or other applicable professional certification.
- 3+ years of experience with a public accounting firm or an internal audit or SOX department required.
- Experience reviewing complex business processes and related controls with appropriate attention to detail. Knowledge of recognized risk assessment approaches and auditing standards.
- Results-oriented team player with multi-tasking ability and leadership potential.
- Demonstrated critical, analytical, written and interpersonal skills.
- Drive for self-development.
Who we are:
The Albertsons Companies includes over 2,000 grocery and drug stores (banners include Safeway, Vons, Pavilions and growing!), distribution facilities and manufacturing plants across 34 states and the District of Columbia. Privately owned, the combined firm is one of the largest employers in North America with over 250,000 employees. Our mission is simple: run really great stores and delight our customers.
We provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status. We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled