Aerotek Manufacturing Technician in Pomona, California
May be tasked with completing set-up operations for one of the following: assembly, packaging and prep operations in compliance with approved documentation, and QSR. This will include but not limited to line clearance, equipment preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
• Assist the Engineering and Maintenance teams with trouble shooting, maintenance, and repair of equipment
• May be tasked with the completion and accuracy of documentation associated with the manufactured product and equipment maintenance
• May be tasked with cleaning, performing and documenting routine equipment maintenance and minor repair
• Required to support continuous improvements activities, (e.g. 5S and OEE, etc.)
• Support new equipment installation and validation
• May be required to assist with problem-solving related to product quality
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills while maintaining product Quality
• Participate in root cause analysis and implement corrective actions under the guidance of Supervisor or Manager
• Collaborates with Engineers, Maintenance Technicians, QC Technicians and Management to identify and help implement process improvements
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
• Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job; has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities
• Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices; build productive internal/external working relationships
• Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
• Other duties as assigned, according to the changing needs of the business.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3 years’ experience preferable in medical device manufacturing
• MS Office Suite experience
• Knowledge of regulations (FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.)
• Basic understanding of manufacturing systems (documentation, compliance, inventory control, production scheduling/ controls, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.