Lowe's District Manager In Home Services in Rancho Cordova, California
The primary purpose of this role is to drive achievement of sales, margin, and profit goals for an assigned district area by providing direct management over a team of Project Specialists Exterior (PSE) by driving the execution of the steps in the sales pipeline. This includes responsibility for ensuring \"Best in Class\" talent is in place that delivers outstanding customer experiences with every project associated with a PSE, identifying capability gaps and providing training and coaching/mentoring to PSEs, and providing leadership to their sales team. This role ensures that PSEs are capitalizing on sales opportunities in their district and that the company strategy is executed effectively. This role also supports Core Installed Sales growth by partnering with Store Leadership to drive execution of sales pipeline and promo execution.
• Provides direction to the In-Home sales program within an assigned district area to ensure the achievement of sales, margin, close rate, and profitability goals.
• Travels with team on in-home appointments, role plays, and other feedback channels to identify gaps in execution and sales opportunities.
• Champions customer service programs and actively assists in positively resolving sales related complaints involving an In-Home sale to ensure strong customer scores.
• Coordinates and aligns sales teams time and effort to ensure that activities that are critical to overall sales success are prioritized.
• Provides competitive intelligence to Regional Sales Directors relating to outside sales programs to support the design/implementation of competitive pricing strategies.
• Creates tailored development plans for each team member by analyzing metrics and determining each individuals strengths and weaknesses to ensure that plan plays to each team members strength and development needs.
• Supports Core Installed Sales performance by identifying training and talent gaps, role plays with employees on selling behaviors and provides feedback to Store Leadership with specific action plans to improve performance.
• Bachelor\'s degree in a related field
• 3+ years’ experience in Outside Sales Management
• 3+ years’ experience in training, developing, and providing leadership (direct or indirect) to a field-based sales team
• 3+ years’ experience applying common sales metrics and reports
• Experience leading B to C sales teams
• Experience working with and selling a broad range of interior/exterior product categories
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.