Oracle Senior Director, Global Search Marketing in Redwood City, California
Senior Director, Global Search Marketing
POSITION AT A GLANCE:
This is your opportunity to take the next big step in your career and play a key role in a rapidly growing business unit. Oracle NetSuite is looking for a driven and detailed oriented individual to take our global search program to the next level. At Oracle NetSuite, paid search advertising is our largest marketing investment and the highest-performing program. This senior leadership position will be tasked with:
Lead the strategy and execution of SEM globally for the NetSuite GBU.
Exceed quarterly mql, sql, opportunity and revenue targets
Manage the global search budget
Manage and grow relationships with search partners like Google, Bing and more
Lead the optimization strategy for the SEM customer journey
* Define a unified SEO SEM Strategy. In collaboration with internal product and .com experts ensure that we’re targeting the same keyword pillars to drive the best results.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
* 10 Years of Paid Search Experience: We don’t care what fancy school you went to or what degree is on your resume. Just show us how you’ve driven efficient, smart campaigns, multi-million dollar campaigns that delivered success.
* 5 Years of Management Experience: You should already know how to hire, inspire, lead and keep a team of smart people. How to foster an inclusive and high-trust environment.
* Experience in Complex B2B Marketing: Our customers engage with various marketing touchpoints dozens of times before coming to a buying decision. Far different from transactional / consumer sales.
* Superior Executive Communication Skills: Whether verbal, written or powerpoint, you’ll need to be able to sell complex concepts to senior executives while also being able to engage knowledgeable marketing experts as peers.
* Soft Leadership Skills: You need to be exceptional at interpersonal and relationship skills – managing up, down and across the organization. The great news is that you own the budget -- but success requires collaboration outside the direct reporting structure (think ad copy, marketing offers, landing pages, analytics, etc).
* Excellent with a Crystal Ball: Search is a fast-changing media space. You need a track record of staying ahead of new search-engine innovations.
* An Analytical Mindset: Critical to search marketing itself – but also critical to selling success to executives at a company built on data and insights. Demonstrating constant, measurable improvements by adopting the new or tuning the old.
* Strong Operational and Financial Background: You’re going to be responsible for a global budget covering dozens of countries.
* Living/Working in the San Francisco Bay Area: This is a strategic, creative, dynamic building project – you won’t be able to “dial it in”. You’ll also need to be available engage in person with very senior executives.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Management of digital marketing specialists to collaborate with line of business/region in designing new data-driven models and campaign optimization techniques to create customer awareness, engagement and predictive purchase intent. Responsible for driving Inbound Marketing activities delivering results to sales pipeline and revenue generation. Facilitate the internal change management of outbound to inbound marketing as a customer philosophy regionally and globally. Manages the team to ensure regional inbound demand generation business plan, goals and strategies are achieved. Collaborate closely with sales, product and field marketing to align resources and budget to vertical/line of business/region growth opportunities, supporting sales growth regionally and globally. Manages relationships with internal partners and external agencies.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge. In-depth knowledge of the computer industry, database and development technology and markets. Extensive marketing analysis experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: US-CA,California-Redwood City
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire