Robert Half International Real Estate Analyst in Roseville, California
OfficeTeam is looking for Real Estate Analysts! These positions are fully REMOTE, supporting out client in the Greater Sacramento area. Qualified applicants only, please. See requirements below.
These analysts are responsible for supporting the underwriting staff - this is an entry-level position with room for upward mobility in a company that is growing rapidly!
Job Responsibilities for Real Estate Analyst:
• Review appraisal and other analytical documents
• Check property for adverse factors via aerial and street scenes
• Analyze and identify comparable data from MLS and secondary resources
• Review subject condition reports
• Determine best fit analysis for comparable data to subject properties
• Enter and validate data into internal system
• Be comfortable with mathematical calculation adjustments
• Escalate appropriately as determined by guidelines
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 50% of the time
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, and computer printer
• The person in this position frequently communicates with Vendors who have inquiries about their dedicated assignments. Must be able to communicate and exchange information through use of the telephone and email for 50% of the time
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
• This description reflects management’s assignment of essential function, it does not proscribe or strict the tasks that may be assigned, and this job description is subject to change at any time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Required Qualifications for Real Estate Analyst:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to grasp complex appraisal and underwriting scenarios
• Able to utilize professional judgment in bringing non-routine matters to conclusion
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work
• Strong sense of urgency required with ability to multitask in a dynamic, demanding environment
• Works well with little supervision; receptive to feedback and training intended to improve employee’s ability to perform at increasing levels of independence
• Type at least 45 WPM
• Proficient knowledge of the MS Office Suite
• Knowledge or experience with residential real estate, appraisals, and/or loan production
• Bachelors’ degree preferred but not required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.