Pine Creek Care Center Restorative Nursing Aide (RNA / CNA) in Roseville, California
We are looking for RNA's to come join our team. We have the best competitive pay for experienced RNAs that can help our residents improve their lives.:
The Restorative Nursing Aide (RNA )is to continue the maintenance program established and instructed by Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist with a physician’s order. Performs other restorative programs for assigned residents under the direction of the Director of Nursing or designee.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred * Current, valid CNA certification issued by the Department of Health Services
- Current RNA Certification
Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a health care setting preferred ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs restorative/rehabilitation care and services (ambulation, Range of Motion, ect.) with residents as indicated in individual care plans.
- Encourage residents to perform/participate in ADL functions
- Demonstrate to residents and staff the procedures involved in the treatment process.
- Document resident participation in and response to services in accordance with state regulations and facility policy.
- Recommend modifications and changes in the residents’ restorative care.
- Work closely with Nursing Staff and/or licensed rehabilitation staffs to assure services are performed to meet the needs of the resident.
- Coordinate splinting program.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, wheel chairs.
- Practices proper body mechanics while delivering restorative nursing care.
- Answer resident call lights promptly.
- Obtain residents’ weight as indicated.
- Provide weight bearing therapy in accordance with residents’ plan of care. Must possess the ability to communicate resident level of function and specific needs to receiving staff.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
- Must possess the ability to communicate resident level of function and specific needs to receiving staff.
- Comply with resident’s rights ensuring that all residents are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Frequent use of mechanical equipment (equipment should only be used with proper training).
- Shows dependability by being punctual; maintains consistent attendance.