Aerotek HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic Lead in SAN DIEGO, California
Hiring for a HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic Lead. They will be managing and working beside a team of 1-4 installation people.
• They are a hands on working lead.
• Long term job: lead over 5 techs. Planning, quality installation. Laying out and ordering duct work while running an installation crew.
• Running clean looking sheet metal.
• Capable of drawing and measuring fittings
• Knowing proper radiuses.
• Replacing old units, new construction jobs.
• Driving- must have a valid DL.
• 2+ years experience running a small crew (3-5).
• 5 years of experience with Sheet Metal
• Familiar in SMACMA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association ... technical standards and manuals developed by SMACNA Contractors are accepted worldwide by the construction community, as well as foreign government agencies)
• HVAC sheetmetal experience is a plus.
Sheet metal, Construction, HVAC, Install, Installation, Mechanical, foreman, journeyman, mechanical system
Top Skills Details:
HVAC Sheet Metal
Sheet Metal Installation
Blueprint reading and comprehension
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have 5-8 years of experience of Sheet Metal Mechanic experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.