Andersen Windows and Doors Outside Sales Development Rep (Trade) in San Diego, California
What if you didn’t have to sell the brand, just our amazing product line? What if you didn’t have to convince your customer that your product was top quality? That’s what it’s like to sell for Andersen Windows and Doors. If you want endless opportunities working with colleagues who support and inspire you to do your best work, you want to sell for Andersen.
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
Andersen is a place of vibrant energy and innovation. These innovations are part of a well-defined roadmap to seize opportunities ahead.
Official title of the role is Business Development Rep - Trade.
*PURPOSE: *The Business Development Representative - Trade (BDR-T) is primarily responsible for developing residential business in the builder community through the successful execution of residential builder focused sales objectives. Cultivate incremental sales through strong market intelligence and the development of strong business relationships within the builder community. This position will work in collaboration with the sales team, dealer channel and all functional business units to capitalize on viable market opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategies that leverage the brand and product breadth within the Residential Builder segment.
- Assess and cultivate strong business relationships with Residentially focused trade partners whose segment focus is conducive to Andersen's product portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with sales team to ensure builder derived opportunities are effectively executed.
- Utilize Customer Management and sales reporting tools to effectively report and assess results of market activities.
- Work in collaboration with peers and business units to enhance products, services & tools necessary to grow share in the residential builder segment.
- Leverage the services of Sales Enablement and Product Applications to deliver value to the dealer channel and trade customers in support of growth in the residential builder segment.
- Establish credibility with targeted trade customers by conducting business consistent with Andersen's vision, values and strategies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
*CULTURE AND BENEFITS: *Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We are committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package, including, but not limited to:
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work-life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Environmentally conscious business decisions
8,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Four-year degree preferred in Construction Management, Business or a related field of study; or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of architectural design, residential construction processes and an ability to interpret specifications and architectural drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships with trade customers, channel partners and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to large groups using multiple delivery methods.
- Evidence of strong analytical and fact-based planning skills.
Primary Location: United States-CA-San Diego
Organization: Andersen Windows, Inc.
Job Posting: Sep 4, 2020, 2:57:11 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27095