Robert Half International Medicaid Compliance Assistant in San Dimas, California
Robert Half is seeking to fill a position with one of our growing healthcare clients. This startup environment has an opening for a Medicaid Compliance Assistant. This person must be a strong subject matter expert in Medicaid program regulations and industry standards.
What you get to do everyday:
● Secure documents for Medicaid and renewal applications
● Research changes to state and federal regulatory requirements to adhere to strict compliance of Medicare programs and Medicaid Outreach Operations
● Ensure proper adherence to state regulations, HIPAA compliance, and ongoing corporate compliance standards
● Work with 3rd party vendor regarding corporate filings and filling out forms, annual reports and Statements of Information
● Work on requests for insurance certificates
● Work with Legal and other teams
This is an indefinite assignment that requires being in-office every day. It could even turn into a permanent role down the line!
For consideration, please email your resume to Melanie.Kent[at]roberthalflegal[dot]com with "Medicaid Compliance Assistant" in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you!
● Medicare/Medicaid program experience, and experience with screening for Medicaid eligibility a strong plus
● Knowledge of Medicaid, Special Needs Programs (SNP), Low Income Subsidy (LIS) and the Medicare Savings Program (MSP) a strong plus
● Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree a plus
● Attention to detail by adhering to state requirements and securing supporting documentation
● Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organization’s information security policies
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with minimal direction
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Location: San Dimas, CA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00290-9502768774
Staffing Area: Legal