Robert Half International Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager in San Francisco, California
A growing tech company that utilizes SaaS technology based in the Financial District of San Francisco is looking for a highly qualified AP Specialist to join their accounting department. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working with high profile vendors, have a strong attention to detail and must have the ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently.
**If interested, please apply directly to Marisa.Tetreault@accountemps.com.
· Handling high volume invoices through Coupa
· Managing the customer service for AP, escalations (internally and externally) with the finance team and checking the invoice status
· Identifying problems and then provide solutions, taking note of issues, and troubleshooting problems on a go forward basis
· Be the right hand person for the AP manager
· Void invoices to reissue in NetSuite software
· Manage relationships with over 50 vendors per week
· collect payment metrics on a weekly basis on the weather report
· MS Excel
· KPI Reporting
· Must have 5+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
· Ability to deal with a high volume of payables
· Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word
· Fast and accurate data entry skills
· Ability to work efficiently and under pressure to meet deadlines successfully
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to understand when confidentiality is necessary
· Outstanding customer service skills and ability to deal with high end clientele with patience and diplomacy
**To be considered, please email an updated resume in Word format directly to Marisa.Tetreault@accountemps.com.
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $36.10 - $41.80 / Hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-0011627746
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance