JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank Treasury Management Officer in San Francisco, California
As a Commercial Bank Treasury Management Officer, you will focus primarily on generating new business from prospective clients within the Technology, Disruptive Commerce (TDC) segment and building up a portfolio of client where integrated payments capacities are a core part of their products and services. You will work closely with an established team of bankers across the western half of the United States and leverage our product specialist to deliver end to end processing solutions to this exciting base of complex companies.
Core responsibilities of this position include:
• Working in partnership with bankers to develop new profitable business relationships from prospective clients; developing strategic account plans and executing them
• Deepening and growing existing market relationships
• Managing client visitation and contact; understanding clients' business goals, environments, strategies, and industry trends to better determine their requirements and identify potential new business opportunities for JP Morgan Treasury Services via appropriate solution(s)
• Understanding the competitions' capabilities and gaps & how to position JP Morgan Treasury Services
• Promoting sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments
• Managing proposal writing and the entire sales process
• Developing and enhancing in-depth client knowledge and sharing it with the client coverage team for both new business development and management of client risk
• Working closely with the coverage team to drive efforts to expand existing business with current clients, providing feedback to product managers and generating cross-sell opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other JP Morgan lines of business
• Engage JP Morgan Treasury Services sales, bankers and clients at senior and strategic levels to provide integrated treasury solutions within a consultative and client driven framework
• Create strategic dialogues around key client-centric issues, incorporating best practices, benchmarking, opportunity quantification and solution positioning
• Build template-driven business case quantification for clients in support of JP Morgan solutions
• Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
• Deliver thought leadership to the market, prospects and clients at client roundtables, industry conferences, webinars, articles, etc.
• Execute against a clear set of engagement principles that ensures consulting resources are mapped against the largest revenue opportunities within Treasury Services
• Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
• Stay up to date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
• Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
• Possesses a minimum of 6 years of cash management, sales and relationship management experience
• Possesses knowledge and understanding of the Fintech space, Treasury Services products, credit process, overdraft management discipline, and pricing philosophy
• B.A./B.S required
• Track record and capabilities to foster strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
• Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
• Demonstrates excellent/strong selling and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates excellent/strong verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses strong tech industry & local market expertise
• Demonstrates strong time management, organizational and planning skills
• Possesses strategic thinking skills coupled with ability to mobilize internal and external networks and resourcesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans