Robert Half International Data Analyst with Pre IPO Startup in San Francisco, California
A top SaaS company preparing to go public in San Francisco is looking for a Data Analyst to support their Finance team during this transition This role is starting asap and is a long term opportunity.
● Conduct initial deep dive to understand the existing status of data accuracy on Salesforce.
● Detailed research for ensuring comprehensive data points.
● Gap analysis of missing data and create detailed reports about the findings.
● Works collaboratively with Finance, Sales Operations and Customer Success team for gathering required information
● Actively update the accounts by cleaning data and deliver accurate and complete Salesforce data.
● 3+ year experience in Salesforce with thorough knowledge and high proficiency.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
● Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.