Ricoh Americas Corporation Printer Fleet- First Responder in San Francisco, California
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using Ricoh Trac and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and Ricoh are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support of network and workstation printers. Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as necessary.
- Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution.
- Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information.
- Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager.
- Manages on-site hardware & consumables inventory.
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer.
- Manages printer hot swap inventory.
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred.
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support).
- Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications (other site specific certifications may be required as necessary).
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records."
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.