TEKsystems Sr. Product Manager in San Francisco, California
Focus of the Role: Sr. Product Manager, Design Experience Program
The Product Management role in Design Experience drives a best-in-class customer experience across the user journey, connecting across ecommerce and store technology. The focus includes features for room inspiration and visualization, interior design, product selection, and purchase.
Domain: Design experience for people who are redesigning their living room. This involves working on the Williams-Sonoma website to look at furniture or to connect with an in-store designer to work with them.
Customer Journey: Looking at room pictures, looking at styles they like. Features for planning and design. They have a room planner tool that they work with that they want to update and integrate more. Works with Outward Technology pretty closely. This is an AR/VR tool. Would be a plus if someone has an interest/experience in that field, but not a must have.
• Strong knowledge of product management best practices, functional design with a focus on the User Experience and Customer Facing features
• Manage diverse scope and complexity
• Scope definition, prioritization, backlog management, user story writing
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
• Develops high level business requirements and translates them into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
• Prepares requirements, specifications, business process and recommendations
• Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
• Customer focused with high quality standards
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group IC'S/managers, normally involving matters between department and other functional areas or internal customers
Duration: Ongoing/open-ended contract
Location: Preferably someone near San Francisco or Sacramento, but can sit 100% remote if needed
Agile, Product management, Retail, Operation, Digital, Sprint, Product roadmap, E-commerce
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Domain – Design experience. Redesigning their living rooms, working on websites to find furniture – they are high. The customer journey, features for inspiration, looking at pictures. Features for planning and design. Room planning tool. Ability to chat with designers and make appointment with design.
Outward, they define their own roadmap.
AR/VR – ability to understand customer journey
User experience experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.