Cisco Marketing Operations Specialist, Webex in San Jose, California
What You'll Do
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for marketing campaign setup and maintenance, database marketing, analytics, and reporting for Cisco Webex. You will partner closely with our marketing operations, demand generation, and campaign strategy teams to support campaign planning, reporting, and front-end visualization work for our regional and global campaigns across all stages of the campaign journey. You will also support our VDC (Virtual Demand Center) as needed for lead reporting and lead management activities.
· Support campaign setup and reporting across our marketing automation system and SFDC
· Align marketing data architecture and attribution with the VDC (Virtual Demand Center) and sales operations organizations to enable consistent campaign, lead, and pipeline reporting
· Support expanded enterprise marketing roadmap as the data strategy and analytics stakeholder
· Drive best practices across the global marketing organization around reporting and analytics from a single source of truth
· Build and maintain marketing enablement for the WW collaboration marketing organization by using reports and incorporating data into planning, campaign, and budget optimization
Who You'll Work With
Your daily operational partners will be demand generation, digital, ecommerce, performance marketing, and the engineering team. You will also drive regular interlock with business systems IT, VDC, and other teams that require coordination with marketing data and reporting.
Who You Are
· BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical discipline
· 3+ years in marketing operations, sales operations, or business operations
· Proficiency in BI platforms (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.)
· Ability to connect data across disparate systems to drive end-to-end insights
· Experience with marketing platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SFDC, etc.
· High-energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.