Nutanix Senior Product Manager in San Jose, California
We are looking for a seasoned Product Management professional to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform Group. You will drive product strategy and roadmap to enable Nutanix’s transition to a software-centric company leveraging. You will own the product and go-to-market strategy to unlock the potential of Nutanix software on all general purpose x86 servers.
• Identify target market segments, applications, and use-cases for Nutanix software
• Define product requirements for specific hardware models, components and configurations to be qualified as Nutanix Ready or OEM platforms
• Identity customer and market needs and write product requirement documents (PRDs) for each platform model and configuration.
• Define the roadmap for tools to enable ecosystem partners to self-certify platforms
• Streamline the end-to-end sales process with tools/automation to accelerate the growth on targeted platforms.
• Evaluate market trends in technologies (NVMe/SSD/HDD) and work with engineering to enable in platforms roadmap
• Work with external partners and cross functional teams to drive and build compelling roadmap and strategy
• Develop the product roadmap and present to key team members, including customers, partners and executive teams
• Lead the product lifecycle from product definition to product release
• Conduct ongoing competitive data analysis and market validation activities
• Build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams
• Bachelors' degree, MBA and technical disciplines preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• 3+ years of product management experience.
• Experience with x86 server or storage appliances highly desirable
• Technical business development experience a plus
• Extensive experience in enabling field in pre-sales engagements
• Demonstrated ability to innovate, build and launching excellent new industry leading products
• Leadership DNA with proven ability to excite and lead a development team
• Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
• Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• High energy and excellent teamwork skills
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/lifeatnutanix/ and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 at https://www.bloomberg.com/features/companies-to-watch-2020/ and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 at https://fortune.com/best-companies/2020/nutanix/ .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.