Applied Materials Business Management Operations IV - (B4) in Santa Clara, California
Manage the order fulfillment process from forecast, manufacturing slot request, booking closure and shipment for individual customer or region..
Work in cross functional groups to translate customer configuration requirements into buildable systems within manufacturing business guidelines
Work with Product Line Managers or Product Managers and Engineering to determine and process Non-standard requests (NSRs) from customers
Communicate status and maintenance of commitments to customers, including source inspections
Primary interface with Manufacturing Project Managers. Coordinate communications of order shipment status & configuration changes between manufacturing and account teams
Escalate to Account Team management as needed to resolve booking or revenue issues
Prepare clean booking checklist (CBC) to ensure all booking requirements (e.g., purchase orders, spec demonstration approvals (SDA), clarification letters, etc.) are complete
Initiate customer requested inside lead-time change requests for approvals
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.