ServiceNow, Inc. Senior Account Manager, Digital Acquisitions Strategy and Operation in Santa Clara, California
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Account Manager who wants to be a part of our Program and Account Management group within our fast-paced, groundbreaking Digital Acquisitions Strategy and Operations team (DASO). We are seeking an individual who has a proven track record for managing complex operations while building exceptional relationships. This person will act as the stakeholder-facing arm of DASO, advocating for ServiceNow internal teams’ digital needs and keeping them up to date with actionable insights about campaign performance. They will help define strategy for digital acquisitions and drive cross-team execution of successful digital campaigns on behalf of their clients.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in account management and running operationally complex programs. They have a proven track record of meeting customer goals and achieving excellent client satisfaction. They have expertise or familiarity in at least two or more areas within the digital advertising landscape (primarily display programmatic, SEM, paid social ads, analytics and attribution)
What you get to do in this role:
· Work with Campaigns teams, Field Marketing, ABM and other internal teams at SN to understand their digital needs and best metrics for success
· Translate client strategy into digital acquisition strategy, providing media plans and playbooks for optimal targeting, bidding and inventory strategy.
· Evaluate opportunities for upsell
· Partner with Ad Ops on workflow for campaign orders and tracking in Campaign Manager (GCM) and other platforms
· Work with external partners such as ad technology companies and ad agencies to facilitate all client needs and evolve digital acquisition strategy
· Own process of obtaining of all creative and tracking assets needed to launch campaign
· Work with clients and Ad Ops for campaign optimizations and developing best practices
· Provide scorecards to management team and own campaign maintenance report and other detailed reports related to the forecasting and performance of campaigns
· Develop and deliver weekly health reports/check-ins, monthly summaries and QBRs for clients
· Partner with finance for PR/PO and Invoicing reconciliation
· Assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process from booking to billing
- Assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process from booking to billing
To be successful in this role you have:
· 5+ years of account management/program management and/or digital operations experience
· Experience running large scale programs and complex client relationships
· Expertise in the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
· Familiarity with Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar ad tech and BI tools is a plus
· Familiarity with the execution of digital advertising campaigns
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, relationship builder
· Strong experience developing operational workflows
· Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.