Applied Materials Systems Engineer IV - (E4) in Santa Clara, California
Support Engineer to define scope, specification for Centris Sym3 chamber , Falcon Main Frame
Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes. Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
Analyze chamber upgrade requirements to provide top level functional requirements and system specifications.
Top technical escalation for lab complex system underperformance issues. Focal point for problem identification and troubleshooting.
Determines and develop methods and procedures from blueprints , drawings and diagrams
Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
Support GPS and R& D engineering to generate Best known methods for new HW design and HW retrofit in the labs
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.