Avispa Technology Manufacturing Operations Support in Santa Rosa, California
Manufacturing Operations Support 925972
We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of a team that handles both production and development circuits; you will work closely with engineering groups, area trainers and other operators. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
• Hourly pay: $20 • Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403) • W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
• Work independently to contribute to the area’s goals • Handle delicate products as instructed by the product documentation and engineering specifications • Use standardized procedures to set up and run a computer program and semi-automated equipment to pick and sort integrated circuits for visual inspection
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
• Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts • Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired. • Proficient computer skills. • Skilled coordination/multitasking. • Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Monday-Friday 2:00PM-10:30PM
• 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment