Reyes Holdings Sales Account Manager in South Lake Tahoe, California
Sales Account Manager
Job ID #:34305
Position Type:Full Time
Location:South Lake Tahoe, CA
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
The Sales Account Manager is accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with major chain operators that sell beer for on and off premise consumption.
People or Process Management Responsibility: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age or meet minimum state legal age requirements.
• Must have minimum of one (1) year of experience in outside sales.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• The employee must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 175 lbs. when handling keg product.
• Must be able to work varied hours and days
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• College degree
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
•Achieve sales goals
•Accomplish timely and productive execution of sales plans and promotions at retail, securing trade support by communicating pricing and product promotions, coordinating use of product displays and point-of-sale materials, promotional events and other product promotion opportunities
•Maintain compliance with Quality Control and product code date standards
•Plan and conduct regular sales calls to accounts
•Manage accurate inventory levels to minimize out-of-stock and out-of-code issues
•Assess product rotation on shelf and in back room to maximize product freshness
•Ensure proper pricing
•Responsible for appropriate placement and effective utilization of point of sale material
•Manage product breakage return
•Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.