NBC Universal Software Engineer Android, Peacock in Universal City, California
Job Number 60458BR
Job Title Software Engineer Android, Peacock
Business Segment Peacock
Sub-Business Peacock Technology
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• 2+ years of professional software development experience.
• Value collaboration with teammates and stakeholders.
• Experience with the Android SDK and Android platform.
• Enthusiasm for building an Android library that handles all aspects of video playback.
• Experience with video-on-demand and/or linear video playback on ExoPlayer.
• Experience with building and publishing Android libraries.
• Experience with Kotlin Coroutines and Flows or RX Java and/or Kotlin Multiplatform.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.