NBC Universal VP, Domestic Partnership Marketing in Universal City, California
Job Number 59985BR
Job Title VP, Domestic Partnership Marketing
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Theatrical Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• At least 10 years of experience in partnership marketing, integrated marketing, or ad sales within an entertainment or media company.
• 3 years of experience leading, managing, and developing teams.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be able to travel extensively, including on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• While film studio experience is not required, it is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of domestic brand marketing landscape that includes promotional partners/packaged goods, retail executions, and consumer products.
• Deep and diverse knowledge of the technology, automotive, packaged goods, and emerging brands categories.
• Clearly established and extensive relationships with key marketing executives at brands and agencies in the above-mentioned categories as well as within advertising and media agencies
• Strong pitching and negotiating skills with the ability to close large deals
• Proven ability to work under deadline pressures with minimal supervision and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to drive tasks to completion.
• Ability to coordinate and effectively communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally, including Universal Pictures execs, filmmakers, partners and other Universal divisions (i.e. Theme Parks, Production) in order to maximize and deliver promotions in the film window
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a proven ability to effectively present to senior executives, colleagues, vendors, clients, talent, and other levels of personnel, sharing insights and making recommendations.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.