Robert Half International Property Manager in Watsonville, California
Oversee office operations at a growing Real Estate & Property firm as an Community Manager. This job would be best suited for candidates that are self-starters looking to grow their career. Learn more about this exciting opportunity by applying now with OfficeTeam. Based in the Watsonville, California area, this Community Manager position is a great opportunity for candidates seeking full-time employment.
• Three or more years of experience in management of multi-family projects
• Strong understanding of financial reporting and analysis including variance of actual vs. budget numbers and appropriately identify opportunities to maximize income
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) and real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc.
• Experience with contract and leasing agreements
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and competency in basic business math skills.
• Experience and a desire to lead a team
• Possess all required program certifications, remains current with compliance and regulatory requirements (e.g. Fair Housing, HUD, TCAC, COS), and ensures property and staff are in compliance
• High School Diploma or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please email Jenny.Pham@officeteam.com
Property Management, Residential Property Management, Residential Property, Residential Property Management, Tax - Property
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $33.25 - $38.50 / Hourly
Location: Watsonville, CA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00070-0011624919
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative