AT&T Manager Network Services in Woodland Hills, California
At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
Working as a Manager of Network Services, you will supervise and/or support switch/cell site and/or installation and maintenance, provisioning, dispatch, and testing activities at the customer site or a company location for POTS, Specials Services, Designed Services, or Data Services. You will supervise a team of installation and/or maintenance technicians and ensure that all functions of their job are performed in a timely fashion to meet customer and company specifications.
• Plan, organize and direct all operations with respect to installation support, service and major moves, adds, and changes
• Interface with customer on-site
• Install, test and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain the continuation of service revenue in assigned territory
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
This position may be responsible for contributing to AT&T's compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function. This may include, but is not limited to, work related to fuel tanks, emergency and stand-by generators, boilers, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, batteries, manholes and vaults, water wells, linear and other construction projects, water discharge, or air emissions.
• Strong knowledge of PC Microsoft applications
• Minimum of five years Central Office experience
• Valid drivers license required
• Working knowledge of TP76300
• Must be able to wire in a temporary (portable) engine
• Previous CO Power experience
• Experience working with Pilar and Dantel
• BA/BS in Telecommunications/Electronics/Business
• Project Management/Scheduling
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Strong knowledge of PC Microsoft applications
Minimum of five years Central Office experience
Valid drivers license required
Working knowledge of TP76300
Must be able to wire in a temporary (portable) engine
Previous CO Power experience
Experience working with Pilar and Dantel
BA/BS in Telecommunications/Electronics/Business
Strong leadership and decision making skills
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.